Friday, January 9, 2015

Her Very First Real Spanking!


As we talked over the phone and texts I began racking up spankings that she should get for a variety of offenses.  One of them was swearing and other offenses were for experimenting with drugs for example.  There was at least an hour to go before other workers would start showing up in the parking lot and we were very secluded.  I was a bit shocked when she voluntarily asked if she could get one of her spankings out of the way now.  I couldn't believe that it came from her mouth.  She had never gotten a spanking before and she really wanted one.  It wasn't so much that she was looking forward to it the pain but more so the release of getting what she deserved for what she had done wrong.  



It was pretty early in the morning and still dark so I got out of the car, walked over to her side and opened her door.  I then motioned for her to get out and I held her arm as I walked her over to an area on the side of the parking lot that was dark and where the lights from the parking lot wasn't reaching.  When we got there I told her to lower her pants and panties and she did just was she was told as soon as she could.  This was August of 2013 and it was warm outside so her naked bottom wasn't cold but it would soon be warm. 

I made sure her pants and panties were to her ankles, bent her over and began spanking this naughty 20 year old until she began tearing and then crying.  She never once fought it and when it was over she stood up straight and gave me a huge hug as she softly cried.  If there was anyone looking, which there wasn't, they would have seen her bare and very red bottom as we hugged.  That would not be the last of her out door spankings but it was her very first one from me and also her first ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment